WorkingWell ECCF Program Manager
- United States
- Amazon.com Services LLC
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, or other highly quantitative field
- 6+ years of professional work experience in program management and across planning, reporting or strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the enterprise
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, working with large and complex dataset's
- Experience gathering business requirements and developing scorecards and dashboards to surface meaningful KPIs and actionable intelligence to cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope business requirements manage risks appropriately and effectively; ability to manage multiple projects/programs
- Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions, and update and develop documentation on processes critical to all stages of the deployment
This role will be responsible for WorkingWell deployment multiple sites across multiple regions in ECCF and will partner with ECCF WHS team members as well as the site leadership in launching and owning the program at their site. This role will own the WorkingWell deployment at the assigned sites and partner with the site Ops and WHS teams in ECCF and other WorkingWell PMs in US to deliver and sustain RIR reduction for every site. This WorkingWell ECCF PM will own the deployment plan for each of the sites. The successful candidate will have a strong delivery record and leadership experience to own, influence, and execute WHS or other large scale projects. You are able to define the program (mission, vision, tenets), set objectives, analyze data, drive improvements that are quantified with, and influence resource allocation. You understand the significant business problems in your program space, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons behind leadership decisions. This Program Manager must be an effective communicator and provide clear, concise and consistent messages, both verbally and in writing, while also establishing relationships across the ECCF network. We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to drive the continued growth of our WorkingWell program by developing and building strategic initiatives and programs to support the organization. The Program Manager will work closely with cross functional teams on planning, execution, transparency, and communications of our programs and processes, as well as implementing the measurement and review of program effectiveness.
In this position, you will work across teams to gain alignment, focus on stakeholder management, earn trust, gain buy-in and develop and execute a common plan across multiple stakeholders. This requires working effectively with all business owners to ensure the delivery and execution of projects. Cross-team coordination, project management, and excellent communication skills are essential. To work effectively in the role, the candidate would be required to develop a deep understanding of the organization’s commitment to serving the associates and the strategic business direction. The successful candidate is also one that has a track record of delivering success in high performing business organizations, and one who has program management experience.
WorkingWell PM Responsibilities include:
- Develop, manage and drive key analysis – uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will contribute to the shaping of strategic growth initiatives the organization will focus on
- Drive program objectives – provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support
- Scale services and tools – design processes and procedures that scale with the business’ growth in volume and complexity
- Define key performance indicators – develop metrics and service level agreements for core programs and processes, and track delivery against program objectives
- Identify business best practices and share learnings globally across all stakeholders.
- In partnership with Operations, deep dive existing controls and process gaps across geographies, map current state and, in partnership with senior leadership, drive integration of operationalized global standards, systems, processes and roles
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage multiple technically complex tasks concurrently.
- Own the project plan by site to roll out WorkingWell
- Coordinate with various POCs (Finance, HR, FC Learning)
- MBA or Master's degree in Finance or similar quantitative field
- Results oriented person with a proven track record of on-time project/program delivery for large, cross-functional projects with global stakeholders
- Experience working and contributing to project playbooks, building schedules, managing issues/risks, establishing communication plans and stakeholder management
- Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP)