Team Member - Full Time
- Seattle, WA
- The UPS Store #1277
- Posted 6 months ago – Accepting applications
Join this top-performing The UPS Store Team. We are at The Oak Tree Village located at North 100th and Aurora.
Sales associates deliver world-class customer service to all retail customers by receiving, processing and packing packages for courier shipments, operating copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, point-of-sale devices, and assisting with other retail products and services, including Notary Public Service.
The ideal candidate should be willing to work with their team to help facilitate the day to day operations of the store and expertly advising our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and exhibit confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
- Friendly and genuinely helpful, outgoing demeanor.
- Positive energy and attitude.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Strong computer and internet skills.
- Previous customer service/retail sales experience.
- Familiar with MS Office and Adobe CS.
- Professional appearance.
- General math skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Willing and able to become Notary Public.
- Interest and drive to learn all aspects of the business.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Communicates effectively and continuously practices good listening with customers, UPS Store team members, and leadership
- Takes ownership of customers’ packing, shipping, and/or print problems and offers viable solutions
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others
- Frequently multi-tasks while maintaining extreme attention to detail and high quality control
- May open and/or close the store and perform end-of-day accounting, etc.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Must be willing to become a Notary Public
- High school diploma or GED required
- Good communication and people skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and math
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Must be an energetic self-starter who is driven to succeed
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- High energy level
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Able to lift 40+ pounds
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Sick Time
- Uniforms Provided
- Business Cards
- Free Parking