Software Quality Assurance Engineer III
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Posted 5 months ago – Accepting applications
We are looking for a strong Software Quality Assurance Engineer III with expertise, who will help us build a highly scalable and performant Walmart.ca eCommerce platform to match our exponential growth. You will have an opportunity to design and develop new innovative features on our current platform and help in transitioning our platform to micro-app architecture using next-gen technologies. You will be responsible to actively participate in the design and architectural discussions for Frontend and API gateway layer. You will also work closely with the Product Owners to develop innovative customer experiences and user interfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops software quality assurance (SQA) test plans for assigned projects by determining exact testing scope for assigned projects.
- Determines data and environment requirements; identifying dependencies and risks; and determining schedule of test deliverables.
- Serves as a training resource to SQA Engineers I & II by creating and providing access to training documentation; and training on applications and
- Files, verifies, and resolves defect tickets by logging in to the defect tracking system.
- Able to independently handle and fix issues or bugs in systems
- Able to participate in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized initiatives to come up with high level design.
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience working in NodeJS
- Experience building responsive UIs which are optimized for mobile devices.
- Solid understanding of building RESTful APIs.
- Have a strong passion for developing elegant and well-designed frameworks.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Preferred Qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.