Software Development Engineer III - Full Stack (AWS)
- Bellevue, WA
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C#.
To enable the vision and asks from our customers, we are looking for strong software developers to join our mission and build whole set of new feature sets. This is an opportunity to be part of a start-up team for a new AWS business that promises to go big.
We are looking for a well-rounded software development engineer with a proven track record of solving challenging technical problems and creating great products for end users. Expectations from candidate is to help us build new set of Collaborative experiences and services for Enterprise Information Workers.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional design, and coding skills along with strong technical acumen. He/She will be will be a catalyst for change by working with the various product managers and principal engineers to code and design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges . If you are passionate about delighting business users with great and compelling cloud based solutions, then we would like to talk to you.
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies and frameworks like ReactJS, C#, .NETCore and RESTful web services.
- Decent experience with software performance measurements and techniques.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt solution from within the company or from the Open Source community.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role