Security - (South Side) Milwaukee $12.50-$13.50/hr
- Milwaukee, WI
- Boys & Girls Clubs Of Greater Milwaukee
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Responsible for maintaining a welcoming, safe, and secure club site.
- Responsible for the security of the club.
- Patrols building and grounds making sure areas not in use are locked.
- Address irregularities such as suspicious people, fire hazards, leaking pipes and security doors left unlocked.
- May supervise Security II staff.
- Enforce the compliance of all rules and regulations among visitors and members.
- Maintain radio contact with security team, club manager, or lead staff.
- Maintain a good knowledge of all activities within the building and answers questions that may be directed to him/her with reference to the policies of the Boys & Girls Clubs.
- Directs members within lobby to proper program area.
- Must participate in required trainings by the Club, County, State, and/or funder.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Security certification is preferred.
- One year of experience working in the security field.
- Individual must be at least 18 years of age.
- CPR and First Responder certification, within in 6 months of hire.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
From: Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee