Sales Strategy And Operations Manager, Google Cloud
- New York, NY
- Posted 2 months ago – Accepting applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant experience in Sales Strategy, Sales Operations or Program Management.
- Experience working with senior-level clients or stakeholders.
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
- Experience planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level.
- Deep experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, products, trends and market dynamics.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly. Motivated team player, proactive and action-oriented.
The Google Cloud Sales Strategy & Operations team plays an important role in Google Cloud, acting as trusted advisors to the Sales Organization, partnering with Sales, Customer Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Partners and the Professional Sales Organization to together plan, strategize and run the business in a transformational way. As Sales Strategy & Operations Manager, you will assist in defining, landing and executing on our key strategic priorities for the region. You are passionate about planning and strategy but even more about partnering with Sales and helping them thrive in fast growing markets and complex scenarios. You have a proven work ethic that drives the desired results, and has experience in Sales or Sales Operations. You have strong communication skills, creativity and problem solving skills. You have an ability to master strategic planning and have a strong financial acumen, broad technical skills, deep analytic background and detail-oriented. You will be responsible for help with planning, goal setting, territory design, expansion plans and managing the rhythm of the business activities such as Periodical Business Reviews, Forecast Calls, Staff Meetings, All-Hands and other cadenced reporting and metrics.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.Responsibilities
- Partner with the Sales leadership team to develop the organization’s strategy and business plan, becoming a trusted advisor to the Google Cloud Sales organization.
- Work with cross-functional organizations within Google Cloud to drive alignment and collaboration on the execution and achievement of key business goals.
- Manage the annual and quarterly planning processes, including the development of business plans, operating models, resource allocation, market segmentation and territory design.
- Lead goals setting, tracking and performance measurement of the business. Challenge the organization by working on plans to address weaknesses and help drive processes to exceed goals consistently.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations.