Sales Executive Acquisition 2
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
At AT&T, we’re bringing the world together with innovative technology solutions. We’re pushing the limits of what’s possible and driving groundbreaking innovation every single day. Our National Business Sales team is redefining the landscape for our customers by offering customized business solutions from cybersecurity, wireless, cloud, IOT and more.
As a Sales Executive on our National Business Sales team, you'll focus on mid-market businesses selling customized full-scale business solutions in a defined territory. Using a combination of cold calling and consultative selling skills, you’ll close complex sales, generate new sales and develop strategic initiatives to grow and retain revenue streams. Success in this role will require you to take on responsibility for everything from the initial account relationship to meeting revenue objectives and performance metrics.
In this role, you’ll also:
- Develop new accounts, while maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Partner with prospective clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, and priorities and deliver value-added business solutions that meet a wide variety of customers’ needs
- Build and develop networks to share information and cultivate prospects
Develop responses to Request for Proposals and participate in presenting products and services
- Leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close opportunities identify key trends and customer needs
- 5 - 8+ years’ experience in B2B sales in an outside or direct sales environment
- Experience selling business telecommunications and/or technology solutions direct to mid-market, mid-size or enterprise businesses is preferred
- Demonstrated success and sustained record of meeting and exceeding sales goals/quotas
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. We also provide paid-training and the career resources you’ll need to hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll also gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also provide employee discounts on:
- AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone
- AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws