Nursing Assistants, NAs (Fulltime) Nights
- Louisville, KY
- Kindred Healthcare
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
**Up To a $3,000 Sign on Bonus**
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA you will:
- Assists professional nursing personnel in providing patient care in assigned area.
- Assist patient's with activities of daily living, provides for personal care, emotional support and performs more complex clinical skills under the direction of professional nursing personnel.
As a Nursing Assistant / NA you will have:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- BLS Certification.
- Six months experience in acute or long term care facility.