Full Stack Engineer (Java)
- Rockville, MD
- Digital Infuzion, Inc
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
Welcome! At Digital Infuzion, we believe people can lead better, healthier lives. To do so, researchers need insights faster, and providers need on-demand data and tailored software solutions. Which is why we are passionate about developing innovative solutions for the healthcare industry so researchers and providers can better serve their patients. We go beyond ordinary health IT services and solutions because we see the advancement of technology and bioinformatics as opportunities to make meaningful impacts in patient’s lives. If you feel drawn to doing what you love in a creative, open, and growth-oriented environment all while helping people live healthier lives, then keep scrolling - we may have just the opportunity for you.
Currently, we're looking to add a Full Stack Engineer supporting a new program/customer initiative. Work location is currently remote due to the pandemic but will eventually be Rockville, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform application development and support
- Understand and apply development design patterns.
- Understand and apply design methodologies including Object-Oriented Design and Analysis and Domain-Driven Design
- Understand and leverage common architectural styles and patterns (SOA, Microservice, Layered, Clean, Event Sourcing, CQRS, etc.)
- Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, java performance analysis, continuous integration)
- Problem and modification identification, classification, and prioritization
- Design and development of RESTful APIs
- Creation and maintenance of system documentation and artifacts
- Provide support for critical production issues
- Be part of Agile/Scrum cross-functional team and bring your own unique skill set to the table and collaborate with others to accomplish team goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or in an associated discipline or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- 5 years of software experience, both front and back end development experience
- Java 8+, Hibernate, Maven, relational databases (Oracle, Postgresql, etc.), REST Services, Spring Boot
- Experience with AWS platform services, and application/service deployment in AWS
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Demonstrates critical thinking to problem-solving
- Demonstrates teamwork
- Self-motivated, ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
- Knowledge of user centric design
- Experience in an environment where Data analytics and machine leaning is part of the enterprise architecture
- Knowledge of maintaining security continuous monitoring
- Knowledge of DevOps
Digital Infuzion, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
It is the policy of Digital Infuzion, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.