Building Maintenance Director
- Bellevue, WA
- ERA Living - The Gardens At Town Square
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
Great Benefits! Free Meals! Free Onsite Parking!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Maintenance Director to become the newest member of our team located at The Gardens at Town Square, in Bellevue, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Maintenance Director is responsible for managing all aspects of maintenance for the community; Assisting in planning, organizing, implementing and maintaining maintenance services.
Coordinates and/or performs maintenance and repair required to keep the building in good working condition according to the preventative maintenance program and work orders.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess moderate to higher level technical knowledge and mechanical ability to perform routine maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment generally used in a health care setting
- Advanced knowledge of basic construction principles
- Ability to use Word processing software, spreadsheet software, e-mail and the Internet
- Ability to plan, direct, supervise, coordinate and evaluate the work of others
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
Education and Experience:
- 5 years of facilities maintenance of multiple building trades and/or, other related training experience required; Facilities maintenance in a health-care setting preferred.
- Ability to pass DSHS and State background check, required
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values-based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter’s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).