Azure Application Developer
- Wayne, PA
- Three Bridge
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
Multiple video interviews
Required Skills Set:
Years of Experience: 3+ years of experience with Java/Azure tools and developing solutions
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Be able to support Java development in the new Azure framework as well as help with the existing on-premise applications written in Java.
- Collaborate with Architecture and Credit Risk team members to develop best practices and methodologies.
- Create RESTful web services and APIs to transmit data between applications.
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
- Understand the existing environments / applications and design Azure based solutions
- Plan, design, coordinate with various functional teams to understand Azure requirements.
- Act independently under general supervision using company-provided software.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of adequately functioning IT Systems.
- Ensure alignment across stakeholders and perform overall IT Planning and specific project planning.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of technology processes and Architecture.
- Thorough understanding of Azure tools and practices.
- 3+ year experience with Java/Azure tools and developing solutions.
- Key Skills: o Excellent grasp of Spring Framework with a focus on Spring Boot.
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs.
- Strong use of testing framework preferably JUnit.
- Strong working knowledge of GIT version control.
- Experience working with relational database - Oracle and/or SQL Server.
- Previous experience working with Docker an advantage.
Establish an Azure application platform for existing Oracle/JBoss/Java/Datastage applications to migrate to as well as new applications to be developed.
Physical Environment and Working Conditions:
Ability to work remote.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $80,000 to $165,000 or the hourly equivalent. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Turnberry Solutions offers benefits such as, a comprehensive healthcare package (medical, dental, vision), disability and group term life insurance, utilization bonus, 401k, time off for salaried employees, and flexible work arrangements (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Turnberry, you ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At Turnberry, Inclusion is one of our core values. We are fully invested in and focused on hiring and growing a diverse team of high performers. We re committed to creating a positive and connected work environment for all. We believe that uniqueness in ideas, experiences, and backgrounds make us a better Turnberry: Turnberry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.