Associate Product Manager
- Iron Mountain
- Posted 3 years ago – Accepting applications
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
JOB SUMMARY : Responsible for product management and/or strategic direction of one or more new and existing products; including marketing programs, technical programs, strategy, planning, product definition, and/or financial return for the functional area. Responsibilities include product design, market segmentation, launch, maintenance and growth. Serve as subject matter expert on product and possess high level of technical acumen. Products may include worldwide responsibility.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for one or more active non-complex products and the corresponding artifacts in Iron Mountain’s Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- This is an entry level position with developing skills and abilities.
- Consult with senior peers on projects to learn through experience.
- Work under close to moderate supervision.
- Solve problems as part of a team and assume responsibility as appropriate.
- Requires basic skills with moderate level of proficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Typically <1-2years project experience. EXPERIENCE : + Relevant industry experience and Product Management experience REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES : + General knowledge in some aspects of product lifecycle (e.g. product development and release experience) + Able to identify business impact of proposed programs and designs. + Pro-actively contributes to the development of new theories and methods. + General understanding of overall business and competitive environment, including mission and strategic direction of the organization. + Ability to dialogue with engineering at a reasonable level of technical depth. + Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid interpersonal skills PHYSICAL DEMANDS: + Extensive sitting, phone and computer use + Some travel required + Travel Requirements: >5%
WORK ENVIRONMENT :
- General office environment or light laboratory/industrial, with some industrial areas focused on storage both physically and electronic information.
- Normal office noise level.
Category: Product Management Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE