Accounts Receivable Analyst
- CBI Remote
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Own the billing life cycle from start to finish. Liaise between multiple departments internally and externally to ensure fidelity across the board.
The role you'll play:
CB Insights is seeking a motivated AR associate to join our growing Finance team that will help assist in day-to-day billing and collections operations specific to the AR department. You will also find ways to streamline our processes and create standard operating procedures for future workflows. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with multiple departments across several tasks' integral to client and cross department relationships.
About the Finance team:
Become a member of a growing Finance team! Working as the AR Analyst, you will work closely with other members of the team in Accounting, FP&A and our legal department. The team has seen exceptional growth in the last year and is looking forward to expansion in the future. Come be a part of a team where your voice can make a difference in the growth of the department!
Your main tasks:
- Generate invoices and confirm invoice delivery and acceptance
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients; track and escalate past due invoices
- Complete vendor onboarding tasks (website registration, document completion, etc)
- Catalog and update internal billing records for all clients
- Support the Finance team by being a point of contact for the sales team and field general payment and AR related questions with other teams
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status and trends
- Help with ad-hoc requests
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS with 1-3 years related experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Fortune 500 customers and international clients
- Experience with excel, google sheets and familiarity with industry-standard software, such as Intact, Salesforce and SaaS Optics preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to handle potential tense interactions with clients and internal teams
- Analytical skills that allow you to own a workflow and improve it over time
- Detail oriented with strong personal accountability
- 5H's: Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpful and Humility
You'll be successful here if:
- Additional section on soft skills if needed
- Enjoy routine tasks made exciting by different clients' own internal processes and requests.
- You like to learn new things in a fast paced environment.
- You enjoy working both solo and in a team setting.
- You look forward to both meeting and beating a regular goal.
- You have not struggled adapting to the virtual environment most businesses have adapted as a result of COVID 19.
What's CB Insights All About
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit emerging technologies. We help the world's leading companies accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your response to emerging technology startups and markets.
- Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpfulness, and Humility. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!